UTG is a solid and secure life insurance company established to help ease the financial burdens faced during life’s most stressful times. We continually remind ourselves that the funds we manage belong to our clients and recognize each one as an individual person, not just a policy number. UTG is committed to financial responsibility and ensuring the proceeds of every policy are there when needed and due.
“I have come in order that you might have life – life in all its fullness.”
John 10:10 TEV
Our Mission, developed by our employees, ensures we stay focused on what is most important – making a positive difference in the lives of those we touch. In the same way, Our Values set the bar and help us manage the expectations of those we serve. Both statements provide UTG with guidance and reaffirm our commitment to strengthening the overall economic, social and spiritual condition of those within our reach. This is what we refer to as our Triple Bottom Line.
We run well-balanced companies that are debt-free with strong balance sheets. Through solid structure and consistent earnings, we’re able to provide stability, jobs, and investment opportunities that everyone benefits from. We keep expenses low to allow growth in earnings and keep the vision of the Triple Bottom Line alive.
Creating jobs, helping new businesses get off the ground, and preserving the history and craftsmanship of those who’ve gone before us are just a few of the ways we’ve worked to make our community better. We strive to foster an environment of considering others over ourselves, mutual respect, and personal growth.
We are dedicated to living rightly in accordance with the law of God. For our family of companies, this desire springs from a joyful commitment to Biblical principles. Through our generosity, we aim to have an impact not only in Stanford and Kentucky, but also our country and the world.
- Believe in ourselves and each other.
- Provide quality, one-on-one customer service and value our relationships.
- Ensure profitability through wise investments and administrative efficiency.
- Be involved in the community and share the rewards of our endeavors.
- We never forget who the money belongs to.
- We believe everyone should be treated with dignity, honesty and respect.
- We believe in servanthood and are faithful in delivering more than is expected.
- We give our best in all we do.
- We work hard to be good stewards of our time and resources.
- We strive to give credit where credit is due.
- We foster new ideas and learn from those that fail.
- We maintain a balance in life by making time for faith, family and friendships.
- We welcome and embrace change.